Friday, March 30, 2012

Agenda

So, B Sisters, I have an idea! Since we are having a hard time getting going on this blog, I thought I would set up themes for each day of the week! That way, you don't have to think of something to say, you can just follow the schedule and post about that day's theme.

So, here is my idea:

MAKE A DIFFERENCE MONDAY
On Monday, post something someone has done for you to make a difference in your life, or post something YOU did for someone else (doing things for kids or husbands TOTALLY counts! For instance, "I heated a burrito in the microwave for my husband for dinner"...SUCH a good wife! Or "I didn't scream at my child today"...You go, Super Mom!).

TRICK-OR-TREAT TUESDAY
Tuesday, you share a "trick" (how to put on make-up, a trick for keeping your house organized, etc.) or a "treat" (a product you have found that you love, or that was on sale, etc.)

WHAT WAS WORN WEDNESDAY
Something you, your child or your husband wore (or something you dressed your nephew in...cough-cough BEQIN-WHO-DRESSES-TAIGER-IN-GIRL-CLOTHES, cough cough!) ! Can be clothes, hair or make up.

THANKFUL THURSDAY
Share something for which you are thankful!

PHOTO BOOK FRIDAY
A picture you love! Can be one you took or one you found online!

WHATEVER YOU WANT WEEKEND
Saturday and Sunday you can share whatever you want!

So, I propose we follow this schedule through April. What say ye??

1 comment:

  1. I say YES! The greatest idea yet! You are so clever!!! I LOVE the titles you made, they are way too awesome! If we were blog popular, I could totally see link ups to these. I'll make a button and and link up from Chocolate Chip Waffles lol. Thank you soooo much! It's going to be such a fun way to see what we have done day to day sense we aren't living close enough to see each other every day! LET'S DO THIS! You are too creative.

    ReplyDelete