Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TOTT

It's Trick Or Treat Tuesday!

My Trick is this cool Mail Station idea that I came across today.
Make it out of wood magazine holder!
How nifty is that!

And My Treat are these fun projects I did with the kids today!
They LOVED it!

Caterpillar on a leaf:
Cut out leaf shape for the kids
 (or have them cut it out following your sketch)
Cut edges to make shaggy.
Place dots of Glue on leaf and  stick on Pom Poms.
Add googly eyes and you have a fuzzy little friend!
You can do many learning activities with this craft.
Numbers, tracing, patterns, the list goes on!

For the Chrysalis:
Place a fuzzy friend  inside of tissue paper and roll it up!
Glue closed, and stick on to a tree drawing.

Simple and fun!

Oh don't worry about the butterfly thing up there. I's cool.

As we were making our Caterpillars, a show came on with bugs!  I thought it'd be cool. It wasn't. It was really creepy and horrible.
 Have you ever heard of Dirt Girl World? We hadn't either.
.

1 comment:

  1. You make me sick. You are TOO creative and TOO perfect. How are we even related?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete