Saturday, April 7, 2012

Whatever Weekend

For my "WHATEVER WEEKEND" post today, I wanted to post a little tidbit of news that might interest my sisters!

Remember our bestie, Shannon Jefferson? Well, today Taiger went to Shannon's son's birthday party! Of course, I went, too, and got to visit with our good friend, Shannon. It was SO wonderful to see her after all these years. She is just as sweet and fun and wonderful as we all remember. :) Her mom, Renee, was there, too, and she was as much herself as Shannon was herself! They have neither one changed a bit, and it was like being among family to see them again.

Also at the party was one, Brandi Wilson! She was there with her fiance's little boy. I kid you not! It was like a walk right in to the past. Cody is married, Amber is living in Seattle (and IS, in fact, on facebook, BRYTTAN!)

Anyway, it was fun and I thought you would all be interested in hearing that we have the Jefferson's (although last name has been changed to protect identity...or because they are now married LOL) back in our lives. :) HAPPIEST DAY!

UNFORTUNATELY, my camera batteries died shortly after I arrived at the party. I was SO bummed. :( It died AS I took a picture with Shannon, so it didn't even save that picture. :( I didn't get a picture of Shannon's little boy, or her new baby boy, either...BUT, I DID manage to get a photo of her little girl. ;) What a CUTIE! (ALL three of her kids are absolutely darling, and oh so sweet!)



Oh! And Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment