Tuesday, April 3, 2012

TRICK-OR-TREAT From B 2!!


It's TRICK-OR-TREAT Tuesday! YAAAAAY!

Heeee.

(Maybe I am too excited for this? ;) )

Okay, EVERYONE knows bulk is better, right? It is usually cheaper, AND you are sure to have plenty on hand of the things you use most.

HOWEVER...

In the shower/bathtub, big bottles are a BIG annoyance! They don't balance well on the edge of the tub, they take up a ton of room, AND if they tip over and the lid isn't on tight, you can lose half a gallon of shampoo all over the floor before you come in the bathroom and see what is going on.

My TRICK for today is.... (da da da da da daaaaaa)

Okay, now OBVIOUSLY I don't mean to only buy small size! Like I said, BUYING BULK IS BETTER! But I put my shampoos, conditioners and bodywash into SMALLER bottles and store the big bottles in the cupboard and have the small ones out to use! It keeps things MUCH tidier, and I find myself MUCH less frustrated at bath or shower time. :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVE this idea. It is truly the greatest :) Thanks for sharing, seriously. I'm totally going to do this! So neat and tidy like. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete