Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Trick -or- Treat Tuesday

T.O.T.T. is more of just a treat today, not a trick. I sewed a skirt with a zipper! Are you impressed?
I wanted to share some pics with you, so that you could see!
It's definitely not sell worthy, and the stitches aren't straight, but it fits (well enough) and I'm proud of it.
Brec and I went to the craft store and bought fabric to make some different skirts, and then got home and started cutting only to find out we didn't get enough fabric. So! I made myself this skirt with the fabric instead.

I had to cut the zipper out of an old skirt I had in the D.I. bag, rip the seams and strip it clean of the other fabric, so I could sew it into my new skirt!
I wore it to church on Sunday and made Mike take some pictures of me, but I couldn't get them to upload onto my laptop, so I only have the cell phone pics to show you.


1 comment:

  1. OH MY FREAKIN' HECK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!??! You are SO amazing and I just can't even believe you! You rock, girl friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete